Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I absolutely guarantee you you can say it somewhere else


You may have seen the new BBM ads around. They are retarded. Luckily, since I have a blackberry, and toootally bbm, I thought I'd interpret them for you. The quotations are what you would find inside the bbm bubble like the one at the top.


"
Some things you'd like to keep among friends" : Soo....you bbm them? This is like a super super good way to keep things secret. A loser might try to use your bbm, and they look, and then it just says "NO."

"You'll know they know you know they read it." Yeah I totes BBMed him and I fucking know he read it because I can see it right here. But now he knows I know and like it's super awkward. It's fine I'll just send it again. Do you think that was on purpose? Why didn't he respond; I don't understand. I'll just call him. Should I call him?

"
When ASAP isn't ASAP enough." When that happens you fucking call. Oooh a text doesn't work. I know! I'll use this nifty device on my blackberry bc when it's a blackberry people respond faster because they respect you.


"The after party party" Yeah, hey! whats up with you! That party was like so fun!!! But you know what? Let keep this party going ON OUR BBM. Fuck yeah.


"Know for sure, not, 'like, for sure' " Someone asked me if I knew and I was like, "like, for sure." I don't even know what that means but it's exactly how I felt. Luckily, I was like, "fuck it; bbm me" and then I knew for sure.


"If you can't say it here, you probably can't say it." This just isn't true. I absolutely guarantee you you can say it somewhere else.



No comments:

Post a Comment