Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shamelessly browse for hot guys. LOL ; )

Since it’s been a magazine kind of day, I just couldn’t resist a double post. Thank you Cosmo. I’m going through Cosmo reading very important tips about “How to Touch a Naked Man” and “16 Strokes That Will Send Him over the Edge.” Like on his dick? Thanks for the advice. With this shocking information I will likely revolutionize my relationship. Not to mention that they basically offered the same advice and headlines last month, so either all of their readers are fucking retarded or they think something really magical is about to be revealed to them.

Anyway, I’m reading through and I come across “How to Meet The Perfect Man.” It turns out that a study of married couples revealed that 70% of them met through a mutual friend. So if you reading this right now and I don’t know you, and you’re a friend of my friend, I WILL FIND YOU, and we’ll probably get married. But you know how I’ll find you? by, and this is a direct quotation as you can tell by the quotation marks which are not meant for emphasis this time—I need to “get online” and “shamelessly browse for hot guys in friends’ photos. If you find one, ask that friend if he’s cool and if it’s okay to contact him.” What the fuck. Can you imagine getting a facebook message like that?

Hi Steve. It’s me, Antonia, as you can probably tell from the picture and name at the top of this message, I just want to reach out to you and say, “Hi.” So, hi. HAHAHA See, I was shamelessly browsing my friends’ photos (notice the punctuation? That’s because it was like all of my friends and all of their collective photos respectively) and I saw your picture. I was like OMG he is sooo fucking hot that I just like had to contact you. I’m pretty sure this is going to lead to us being in a long term and meaningful relationship. Hahaha I’m sure you’ve been looking at my picture too : )
Love you,
Antonia

No comments:

Post a Comment