Friday, March 26, 2010

Thanks HuffPo

So I woke up this morning to some more really depressing NY weather, had coffee for no reason (because technically I could sleep all day), and then checked the Huffington Post for some important news updates. If you want to see the most depressing shit ever then you can check it out. OR, being the generous soul that I am, I just collected them.

MURDER CITY
Great, I live at home with my parents in fucking "murder city." I thought I was at least safe but now I'm just a loser.

PATERSON HAD A KEY ROLE IN ABUSE CASE
And abuse, sweet.

WHITE POWDER SENT TO CONGRESSMAN WEINER'S OFFICE
Watched that shit on Law & Order. Not impressed or phased.

COYOTE CAPTURED IN TRIBECA
Ok, really? Because this is not Lost.

On the plus side, Michelle Obama loves our pizza. Sweet. MURDER CITY! MURDER CITY! AAAAAH! Sorry, not over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment