Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Because I haven't posted in awhile

Here is post which should never be shown but, as a punishment to myself, this is literally what I wrote on Saturday night. It's ok to be embarrassed or to even think why the fuck did you "publish" that? But I'm just going to share anyway...I'm sure my millions of readers will be disappointed.

My dogs are the cutest dogs in the whole world. The problem is, everyone thinks their dogs are just the fucking cutest everyone else’s are okay but not nearly as cute. I think my family has more photos of the dogs than of anyone else. Right now my dachsund is sitting by an empty of food thinking, “Feed me. Right now. I hate you, but if you feed immediately I will love you forever.” If someone else in my family were in the room right now I would probably go, or they would who knows, “OMG loooook at Charlotte she is so cute. Come here, no come here now you have to see this.” It’s pretty much a win-win situation for my dogs (I have a corgi, too) aside from the fact that they aren’t going to be fed. That’s right we starve our dogs HAHAAH

Here’s a list of things that might necessitate a “Come here and look at the dogs!” moment.

Look at the dogs! They are sitting next to each other!

They’re all lined up.

They’re all lined up the other way.

They are like almost lined up

She’s eating!

I am making a list about my dogs on a Saturday night

1 comment:

  1. I'm legitimately making a fool out of myself, laughing hysterically out loud in the middle of a coffee shop...

    ReplyDelete