Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some lists

I feel like this list needs an introduction. One of my special tasks at work the other day was to call crime bookstores. Note: people who work at these places are really weird. (Though I just realized I usually open my posts with some really sketchy comments like uuuh this is not what I mean, what I mean is legit.) Anyway, all of these bookstores have really “clever” names: Murder by the Book, Booked by Murder; things like that. One of the bookstores was called Pandora’s Books and I thought, being me, holy shit wouldn’t it be hysterical if it was Pandora’s Box and it was a sex shop? These are the kinds of things I think about at work.

Names for Sex Shops

Pandora’s Box

Think: Inside the Box

There’s Waldo!

This Shop Is Invisible to Everyone But You. Do Not Be Embarrassed to Enter Because No one Can See You!

Names for Sex Shops that Already Belong to other sorts of Shops

BJs

D’Agastino’s

Banana Republic

Jack in the Box

Dick’s Sporting Goods


No comments:

Post a Comment