Monday, August 24, 2009

Blogs my mother could write (middle school edition)

Things you don’t know but I do.

Are you leaving the house? Let me give you this critical chore to do right now.

Because I said so.

Are you on the phone? Let me pick up and dial anyway

Looks like you’re trying to get some privacy. Let me come in your room.

Its 9:05 where are you?

It’s 9:06 where are you?

It’s 9:07 where are you?

It’s your mother. Call me back.

How could you possibly be unreachable. I’m cutting off your phone.

I really cut off your phone.

You are so much lucky than I was.

You don’t even realize it do you.

You know what. You don’t.

You don’t need a bra yet.

You are NOT the nipple girl.

I'll just wait till your friends intervene and give you a bra. And deodorant.

It’s 10: 03 where are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment