Friday, November 26, 2010

It's a family affair

I hope everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving. You know how some people will get a piece of pie or a ton of turkey and they go "OMG I will like never be able to finish it" and, let'' be honest, the piece isn't that big and--here's the real shocker--they actually don't finish it. Maybe they're displaying "self-control" or don't feel the same sense of dedication to their plate I do, but either way they don't finish it. It's beyond me.


I had two Thanksgivings this year and full meals at lunch and dinner. I felt particularly bad for my sister who is in Scotland and got the
phone pass out of control. Anyway, it was truly a "family affair," and if you don't like Sly and the Family Stone I hope you change your mind (bc they are SO good).





No comments:

Post a Comment