Monday, October 18, 2010

I didn't have Sprint so I couldn't reach you


Here's a moderately embarrassing confession: I love reading "missed connections" on craigslist.
The thing is that some of the missed connections posts are out of control. For example, "You had cum all over you." That's the subject line. Can you imagine someone seeing that and being like, "Oh yes! That was me! You found me! Thank goodness!" Another one had "To the girl drawing me on the 6 train" and then the actual post started with "I did notice that you were drawing me."

Being a romantic, I'm fairly convinced the Sprint "any second could be the second" ad, where the guy sees the girl on the other train and changes his ticket, is probably going to happen to me.

That's why it's important for me to checked missed connections because there's probably someone who was like "Hey, I saw you yesterday. I looked at you sitting in the train and I saw my future flash before me but in this really cool backwards sequence but I didn't have Sprint so I couldn't reach you." And I'm like, Don't worry, I'm looking for love online so that's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment