Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm that kind of blog

This is just really a really quick post before I finish my other post because I need to share this information.

On blogger I have stats feature and one of the special little stats tools is "keywords," which lets me see what people searched for that brought them to my blog. Here are my two favorite:

1. "makeouts don't count"

2. "the sexy move that works from 20 feet away"

Like who searches this shit in google? If I want validation that makeouts don't count I'll just call up one of my sluttier friends, and if I want a move that works from 20 ft away I'll probably call the same person. And, either way, these are the kinds of searches that bring up my blog. I'm that kind of blog.

Also, if you're curious, the "move that works from 20 ft away" * is walking like a slut. Shocking.

*Just getting more readers here.

1 comment:

  1. LOL that last line!! I've gotten some weird searches too. I thought maybe they were trying to re-find my blog, so they used specific phrases I'd used?

    ReplyDelete