Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Get Up.


A while back I expressed my true feelings about soccer and now I have something new to add. So I was watching to world cup championships, not because I cared but because I obvs need something to talk about when people are like, "Did you see when when 14 got kicked in the chest?" and I can say, "The one with the auburn hair that looked ruffled and the perfect scruff? Why yes."

While 14 was legit fouled, soccer players are the MOST pathetic athletes I have ever seen. Because I only had a shallow and superficial investment in the game, I decided to count how many times they fell on the ground and grabbed the legs, or wiped tears from their eyes, or did both hysterically: 24. FACT.

That's it, that's my post. I'm just sharing real information with you bc I'm that kind of blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment