Monday, December 10, 2012

What's your emergency?

Last Thursday I decided to break out of my comfort zone and go out on a school night -- which was like really awesome...until someone stole my phone.

So this thief, this CRIMINAL on the run, is probably making all sorts of sweet calls, sending important texts, and choosing great filters for artistic pictures (I know because this is what I did with it) but then I started to track him on the iCloud, and apparently the next step was to go with the police to the identified location and make the arrest. Here's the thing: The only way to get in contact with the police is to call 911, so obviously I had to call and when they said, "What's your emergency?" I had to say, "My iPhone has been stolen."And then they didn't come, so I had to call back...and you can't just give them a "ring back" and be like "Hey, what's up? I've just been waiting for you, and I wanted to make sure you were coming to this non-emergency situation. It's just that I think people have been trying to text me."

That is always the worst part when you do get your phone back (which I didn't). I always think, "Wow, I've probably received a lot of incredible important messages" but then when I check it and there's just one text from my mom saying, "Are you there? Did someone steal your phone?".





No comments:

Post a Comment