Tuesday, December 11, 2012

This email is important

Gmail has added super advanced technology that marks your emails that may be important with a yellow tab. I was wondering how they managed to figure this out (and why all of my emails were so 'important') when this super informative tab popped up and explained it to me:

Sorry, WHAT, because it was "sent directly" to me? It's in my Inbox which is literally attached to my personal email account, and my email account is my fucking name - there is absolutely no confusion about where the email is going. "Oh, this other email hasn't been marked "important" because it took a really circuitous route before it arrived here. First it went to a small elf who re-typed it and then the elf sent it to you: Not important." 

It's like for a while I was really sketched out by the Ads that appeared in my Inbox, but now they're all for gyms and engagement rings, and since neither of those things are in my near future I'm not too concerned anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment