Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's been too long

If the last time you hung out with someone was a really long time ago, chances are you're going to get something like this "I haven't seen you in ages."

Let's break this down because it actually sounds kind of creepy. Actually let's throw in this gem of a comment too (just before we get going): "Where have you been hiding?"

Where have I been hiding? Super secret places. I tried to watch you from afar first but then I got much better at hiding--I can't reveal the spots, as I'm sure you understand--but they allow me a full view of you, and the things you are doing. Like that time you went to the supermarket and couldn't find the asparagus in the veggie aisle--I was actually right there, hiding, "evading" your glances, looking at you but never revealing my position.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when people say I've been hiding or I am "the hardest person to get a hold of." SORRY--I was ignoring you!!!! That's why I'm hard. I'm hiding for a reason.

    ReplyDelete