Monday, February 14, 2011

1. The Airplane

I've titled this "Airplane" so that I can keep with the transportation theme but it boils down to this: people who are so super silly when they shouldn't be.

This happened to me recently when I was on a flight at midnight. We're about to take off, the stewardess is giving her really informative information so when we all come to a water glide landing like the Hudson Miracle we'll be prepared. Does any of this sound real: We'll land on the water, then you can put on these nifty life jackets, and these big inflatable slides will pop out of the plane and you'll slide down. So she's talking and the person next to me is reading, and she goes, "Hey youuu don't read! I know you're not listening!!! HAHAHAHA!

Do not joke ma'am. This is not a time for laughs or jokes. We are tired and your sophisticated sense of humor is being lost. It's like when you buy a lot of chocolate at the grocery store, and they're like, "Is this all for you? HAHA" Um yes, it is. Do you have a problem with that? I'd rather you didn't laugh because I'm already going home to binge and eat my feelings and now, that you've made it worse, I'd love if you threw in that snickers bar on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment